REGISTER TEAM NOW
What do I get with my registration?
- Aug 31, 2022 – Registration Deadline - full payment due by this date ($1000 deposit is required to intially confirm spot)
- Sept 10, 2022 – Season start date
- Minimum 16 games and potentially up to 21 games for some teams
- 14 regular season games (depending on registration numbers we may increase this later and adjust the league fee accordingly)
- 2 guaranteed playoff games (double knockout format with best of 3 finals)
- All games in Coquitlam at Poirier Forum
- Games mostly on Saturday and Sunday evenings
- Up to 12 skaters plus 1 goalie allowed per game
(room for 14 skaters plus unlimited goalies on the roster - $15 per additional skater over 14)
- Mandatory online captains meeting to be held before start of season
- Teams must have matching colour jerseys and no taped numbers on the back
- No player registrations at the game
- Will accept some limited schedule requests
- Team photos for every team
- Championship Tshirts for winners
- Games are 2 - 24 minute running time periods (plus 5 min warmup)
- League to provide all game pucks
- 2 man referee system
- Absolutely no intentional contact or unnecessary roughness
$3200 per team + GST ($3360.00 total)
***less any deposit carriedforward from previous season for returning teams
Refund policy in case of forced closure: Teams will be refunded $150.00 X the number of regular season games missed in the season.
Refund policy in case of lack of teams at a particular competition level : Full refund.
Any fees outstanding after the final payment deadline risk additional fees and potential forfeit of future games.
HOW TO PAY
Deposits can be made by Interac or credit card using the online registration system. If you would like to pay by cash, cheque or email transfer, please email the league.
All payments are non-refundable unless as noted above.
REGISTER TEAM NOW