We are a Co-ed, 4-on-4, non-contact, adult inline hockey league run out of Vancouver, Burnaby and Coquitlam.
With games being played out of local community centres.
Our goal is to provide a social and competitive, yet safe and professional experience to all players.
Early April until mid July (with playoffs in late July and August)
- Games in Vancouver, Burnaby and Coquitlam
- Various tiers and regions depending on the number of teams and different skill levels (beginner to advanced)
- Teams will mostly play against teams in their own region but may also play against teams in other regions that are of a comparable skill level
Deadlines and Pricing
mid September til early February (with playoffs in February)
- Games in Coquitlam at the Poirier Forum facility (618 Poirier)
- 4-5 tiers of different skill levels depending on the number of teams (approx 20)
- 14-18 regular season games and every team is guaranteed 2 playoff games (which will either be double knockout or best of 3 series)
Deadlines And Pricing
- Two 24 minute (running time) periods during regulation with a 3 minute, 3-on-3 overtime if necessary (OT in playoffs will be 4-on-4, 3-on-3 then shootout)
- 2 Referees and 1 scorekeeper at every game with rules in place to ensure a safe, clean game.
- Extensive analysis to ensure teams are tiered at accurate levels.
- Up-to-date team and player statistics provided by Hockeyshift (including: goals, assists, points per game, penalty minutes, game winning goals, power play goals, shorthanded goals, GAA, save %, shots on goal). Stats to be updated in a timely manner with many games having real time stats.
- 3 Stars picked for every game and posted on the game sheet.
- As members of Roller Hockey Canada, we are overseen by a governing body and we are able to send teams to participate in various tournaments
- Insurance policy through Hockey Canada that helps cover medical costs associated with injuries
- Team photos for every team.
- Summer mini 3-on-3 tournament with barbeque at mid-season.
- End of season Championship medals for winning teams and individual awards (MVP and Best Goalie for each tier)