League Meeting - Mar 21
League meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 21 at 7:30pm (until approx 9pm) at the upstairs meeting room (beside the bar) at 8 rinks in Burnaby. Please have at least one representative from your team there (as noted below, this will be the only opportunity to pick up your free pucks included with registration). It is also important to attend because we will be discussing league matters and it will give everyone a chance to provide feedback and vote on various topics. More specifically, it will be an opportunity to...
- Discuss issues from last season
- Make suggestions for this season
- Pay league fees
- Go over some more of the important rules for this season
- Collect your IDS Proshot pucks
- Every team receives 2 free pucks with registration.
- Free pucks will only be available for pickup at the meeting
- Extra pucks can be purchased for $10
- Any team that carried over at least $200 from last summer season will receive an additional 4 pucks (or you can choose to turn down the 4 pucks in return for a $25 discount in league fees).
- Meet players from other teams
- Hear from some of our sponsors
- Win some great prizes (each team in attendance will receive an entry for a prize draw)
Refreshments and some appys will be served